Friday, October 9, 2009

So, the other day I was telling someone that I had a blog site, but of course they had not ever seen or read it. Biggest reason why? I never write on it. I never seem to find the time to sit down and post a new message. Why? I'm always running around doing something for someone else. That's why. So I decided to make a serious effort to sit down and do this one thing for myself. Everyday. And who better to make this blog for than other women like myself? Always putting babies, friends,spouses, work, relatives first before we handle something for ourselves. So this is for us. No family meal tips, no best this or that for kids, this is about being selfish for once. This is about us. (And P.S. my site says for the mamas, but even if you don't have any of your own kids yet, but you still find yourself mothering the population some kinda how, this is for you too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment